Uses made of the information -
- 1. Services Aggregate Information: We may share collective information such as demographics and Website usage statistics to sponsors, advertisers, or other third parties (such third parties not including our licensees/ marketing partners/network operators). When this type of information is shared, the other parties do not have access to your personally identifiable information.
- 2. Business Transfers: AIM or any of it assets, including the Website, may be sold, or other transactions may occur in which your personally identifiable information is one of the key business assets. In such a case, your personally identifiable information, which we have gathered, may be one of the business assets we transfer.
- 3. Legal Process: In the event we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, your personally identifiable information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoena, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to Contact Us through our website or write to us at email@example.com.
- 4. Things you must know and agree to: AIM is for the mature audience - You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Website and Services.
We like to track you - You must register with a valid email id.
We like honesty - All registration information you submit must be truthful and accurate and you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
We are not neighborhood friendly - Your membership is solely for your personal use and you will not authorize others to use your account. You will be responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any photographs, email messages and your interactions with other members.
- 5. Prizes: From time to time we may conduct contests/quizzes, the gratification for which will be in the form of prizes. Participation in such contests/quizzes is your voluntary choice. For the conduct of such contests/quizzes and to give out the prizes we will collect personally identifiable information from you. The decision of identifying winners of contests/quizzes for giving away necessary prizes will be governed by the terms and conditions of each contest/quiz on the Website. AIM cannot be held responsible for any injury, or damage which may be caused to the prize posted/couriered to the winner by AIM/a third party, or to the winner by virtue of consuming or using the product/service so won in the form of prizes.
- 6. Now for all the legal stuff: AIM is the owner of www.indoremarathon.in ("Website"). AIM can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIM is an Online Information and Social Networking site providing information on running events promoted by AIM, information related to distance running, gaming and Web Services. "Services" herein shall refer to services provided by AIM or indirectly on behalf of AIM's licensee's/ marketing affiliates which includes games and networking services of www.indoremarathon.in being made available over the Website, cellular phones or any other similar electronic devices and IPTV accessed through any form or medium whatsoever, including but not limited to, internet, short message services and data networks.
All information, content and material contained in the Website and/or Services are AIM's copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of AIM's licensors or licensees. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to AIM and/or AIM's licensors or licensees. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without AIM's express written permission.
The decision of AIM shall be final in all matters relating to all its Web content and Web services and will not be subject to any litigation. AIM reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. A participant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the website www.indoremarathon.in/terms-conditions/ and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of his/her continued participation in the website. Should a participant not wish to continue to participate in website pursuant to the prevailing terms and conditions as amended or interpreted, he/she may terminate participation upon written notice to support email@example.com.
AIM shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any entry due to Acts of God, force majeure, Governmental actions or any other circumstances that prevent the functioning of the website and shall not be liable to pay any amount or compensation whatsoever to any participant for any losses arising thereof. AIM shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel its services in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control.
- 8. In the event you download any software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the " Software"), the use of such Software is licensed to you by AIM or third party licensors for your personal, non-commercial use only. AIM will not transfer title to the Software to you. You may own the medium on which the Software resides, but AIM or AIM's third-party licensors retain full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, auction, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human readable form.
- 9. AIM does not accept or consider unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions or materials, including, but not limited to, ideas, concepts, pitches, suggestions, stories, screenplays, treatments, formats, artwork, photographs, drawings, videos, audiovisual works, musical compositions (including lyrics), sound recordings, program formats, characterizations. Any unsolicited submissions, or through features or activities on the Website and/or Services, including but not limited to, games, sweepstakes, contests, promotions, you submit, post or otherwise send any information, content or materials, including but not limited to, data, text, messages, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, musical compositions (including lyrics), sound recordings, posting, your, and any other materials, as well as links to data, text, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, musical compositions (including lyrics), sound recordings, postings, you and or other persons' names, likeness, voices, user names, profiles, actions, appearances, performances and other biographical information or material, web pages and other materials (collectively, "User-Generated Content") through such features or activities, such User-Generated Content, together with unsolicited submissions, AIM and AIM's licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, shall be entitled to unrestricted use of such submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity.
- 12. By using our Blogs / discussion boards, you agree to grant AIM a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicense-able right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to AIM, it is suggested that you do not submit your work to this site.