- 1. Identifying information: In order to take advantage of certain features the Website may choose to offer including, but not limited to, quizzes, newsletters, public forums, you may be asked to complete a registration form which will provide us with personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, telephone number, physical address, gender, zip code or other information may be collected via online forms you submit to the Website. You may also be asked to choose a user ID and password in order to identify yourself during future visits to the Website.
- 2. Information from children: Indore Marathon does not use personally identifying information collected from children for marketing or promotional purposes, and does not disclose such information to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. Indore Marathon will not collect or post information from a child under the age of 18 without the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- 3. Blogs, chat rooms, forums and bulletin boards: If you participate in any Blog activities, Website chat room, discussion forum or post messages on the Website's bulletin board, you should be aware that the information disclosed and shared will be broadly available to other persons, both inside and/or outside of Indore Marathon, who have access to the chat rooms, forums or bulletin board. Some chat rooms, forums or bulletin boards have additional rules and conditions regarding participation. Participant's expressed opinion is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Indore Marathon.
- 4. Surveys & Voting: From time to time we may request personally identifiable information from you via surveys or voting polls. Participation is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information. At times, you may have to register to vote or to take part in a survey.
- 5. Links to other web sites: This Website may contain links to other web sites. Indore Marathon is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other web sites.
- 6. Cookies Information: When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. The Website uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- 7. Log File Information: When you use the Website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.