Indore Marathon 2020 – call for volunteer !
Volunteers, we can not do this without you !
if you would like to volunteer, please register below and we will get in touch with you. note, volunteering duties will be finalized only in January 2020.
Please feel free to spread the word to relatives/friend that may be interested in joining our event. Our volunteering program aims to raise community awareness that leads to our overall Social Sustainability.
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your volunteering for the Indore Marathon 2020 shall be subject to the following terms and conditions.
- To register as a volunteer, you must be 18 years of age and above as on 1st January 2020
- Each volunteer participates in the event on his / her own free will.
- All volunteer shall abide by the rules and regulations and participate as a volunteer in the NAME OF THE EVENT and shall not hold the Promoter, event sponsors, appointed officials or staff responsible for any mishaps injury or loss of life whatsoever that may occur in the course of, or as a result of his/her participation in the event.
- You must ensure that information and details provided in your resume and the volunteer registration from are correct.
- You are required to certify that you are physically fit to volunteer for the event.
- Registering yourself as a volunteer implies that you have confirmed your availability for the full duration required of that role.
- If you wish to withdraw from the event, you must inform the Organizers of your intention by phone or email at least 6 days prior to event date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to limit and/or refuse for volunteering for the event.
CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE
- You are required to report punctually at the times as may be intimated by the Organizers
- you are stongly encouraged to keep the contact details of your leaders for emergency purposes
- No volunteer is permitted to remove or make copies of any documents pertaining to the event without prior approval of the organising team
- Release of any confidential information to unauthorised persons can result in dismissal from duty and proceedings against you
- Post event, you will be awarded certificate of participation for having volunteered at the event. Volunteers displaying exceptional performance/contribution will be additionally issued a re-commendatory letter, issuance of such letter is at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
DEALING WITH THE MEDIA
- It is important to note that volunteer who come in contact with journalists or the media in general will play a vital role in creating a positive impression.
- Volunteers are required to: Refrain from providing any information that may be deemed confidential or reserved for the sole knowledge of the event organizing team.
- Prompty refer the query/matter to the event PR team media or alternatively at the Event media center at the event venue.
- Volunteers are to be aware of your own safety.
- if you are injured while on duty, please contact the nearest medical base camp/station (all volunteer stationed along the course are to obtain medical station facility in case of emergency).
- All injuries need to be reported to your leader and subsequently should be relayed to the race day helpline number.
- in cases of serious accidents or injuries involving the public, fellow officials on site should be able to assist you in contacting the emergency services.DO NOT MOVE the victim if you suspect a head, neck or spinal injury. keep the victim away from any danger(i.e incoming traffice or runners) until help arrives. if you are equipped with the necessary skills,administer first aid as required. if you are unsure,allow someone who is trained in fist aid to assist the victim and wait for the emergency services to arrive.
- if you are approached by the media inquiring about on accident, you are to refer them to the event media center and to withhold from giving any information directly.