A 26 year old Sanjay Mukati is a seasoned ultra runner from Indore. He says his first love is India and the second is running. He started running as fun activity and slowly became a serious runner. Apart from running he is a cyclist too. He like to run early hours in morning. Running has helped him in building stamina and also keep him energized all day long. He has successfully completed many long distance runs longest being 150 kilometers.
A 25 year old runner, Vishnu Kamaliya is from Ahmadabad. He loves racing: road races, trail races, trekking, cycling and swimming. His all time favorite race is deccan ultra 80km. He also enjoyed racing in the coast range of the winter and races like the mountain ultra marathon or the pacifica 50km and 80km During lock down, he ran 82 km in 12hours inside home
Peeyush Manjrekar got introduced to this amazing sport of running in 2016. Starting with small distances of 10k and gradually inching up to Half Marathons. Today he has 15 half marathons in his kitty. During this journey he fell in love with ultra runs. He successfully completed more than 10long distance runs. The longest being 125km which he completed in 21:00:00. He believes best is yet to come...
Amritesh Modi from indore, entered into world of running in 2015. He is passionate runner run many marathons including 35 half marathons. He has been running in Indore Marathon since inception. His other significant achievements are - Ran 84 km in 12 hours Tiranga stadium Run Ran 50 km Virtual running in 6 hours Ran Tata Mumbai Marathon 2019 in 4.19 Ran Airtel delhi half marathon 2019 in 1.52 Ran Bhopal Half Marathon 2019 in 1.54 Ran Infantry Half marathon 2019 in 1.56, which is his personal best in Half Marathon
- First time in the history of Amreli, he ran 74Kms on occasion of Teacher's Day on 5th Sep, 2020 in Amreli.
- Completed 1773 Kms in 2020, covering 42Kms for 42 days, he became first in INDIA to achieve this feat.
- Finished total 20 Half-Marathons, 42 Full Marathon and 8 Ultra Runs with best timing in all of there runs.
- Podium Finisher for record 22 times in state, national & international level running competition.
- His personal best in 10 KMs is 00:37:00 Hrs.
- During lockdown he ran 100 KMs nonstop inside home on 13th May, 2020
- His Major acheivement is the 3rd Rank in international Backyard Ultra by covering 106.40 KMs in 14 Hrs.
The youngest participant from India, Kartik Joshi is from Indore. He is a seasoned ultra endurance athlete. At this young age he has eight half marathons, two full marathons, six 50K run and twenty three ultra marathons in his kitty. His ia a PATH INDIA ATHLETE and also the UNIVED India ambassador. Running marathons is his passion and he looks forward to participating in many more events. Below are the highlights of his personal achievements in his running journey so far-
- 4 × 12 hour stadium run (281) loops with personal best.
- First position The Trail-a-thon 2018, 2019, 56km run winner with course record 4 hour 24 min.
- Hennur bamboo Ultra 250 km youngest runner and Winner with course record.
- The Last Man Stand India winner and new World record holder, World’s youngest last man stand winner with 39 hours run 261.4 km and selected for the World Big Dog Backyard Ultra World Championship.
- WON NUG BACKYARD ULTRA WITH 17 with 114.7 km.
Jagdeep Singh aged 38, comes from Nagda in Madhya Pradesh, started running in 2017 while trying to get fit for chadder trek and thereon it became lifestyle. His Key Achievements being - Winner 1st edition of Chambal challenge 50k 2nd runner-up in Mahablasher endurathon. 1st Runner-up in Triranga Stadium run (6hours) Finished many Ultras including run the rann, Khardungla challenge, SRT ranging from 50 - 100km.
29 year old runner Sathish Kumar R ( Deca Sathish) is a Team Falco Sponsored Athlete. He is part of Chennai Runners - Chrompet Cheetahs running club. He is working with ICICI bank in the loan department and I making sure that he trains either side of his working hours.
He started his running journey in 2015 by running a number of 10KM road races, then progressed onto doing multiple Half and Full Marathons. Over the last 2 years he is concentrating on Ultra running with my primary focus on getting into Indian Ultra Running team and to represent the nation in Ultra Races that are held Worldwide.
Pankaj Pardeshi, aged 27 from Mhow, is a distinguished runner with many achievements. Significant being -
- Strength and Conditioning Athlete December 2009 – December 2010.
- Designed and implemented strength programs for groups of athletes from middle school to the professional level.
- Trained athletes to enhance their acceleration, speed, strength, power, endurance, agility and mobility.
- Winner in Indore Marathon 5th Edition Half Marathon 21km Run with the timing of 01:15:00 in 2019.
- Winner in Kargil International Marathon 10km Run with the timing of 34:00:00 minute in 2018.
- Winner in Jio Indore Marathon 3' Edition 21km Run with the Timing of 1:17:00 in 2017
- Winner in Panchmari Monsoon Marathon 21km Run with the timing of 01:21:00 in 2018.
- Winner in Nashik Hill Marathon 21km Run with the timing of 01:20:00 in 2018.
- Runner Up in Jio Indore Marathon 2nd Edition and Got 2" Position in 10km Run with the Timing of 38:00 in 2016.
- Runner Up in Chambal Challenge 50km Run with the timing of 04:23:00 in 2018. Runner Up in Rainathon 21km Run Organized by AIM.
Arvind Dubey is passionate Cyclist and runner. He was cyclist for 3 years and was motivated to take running by getting inspired by Kartik Joshi. He never thought he could run more than 5km, until the day he ran for 12 hours. His motto is to motivate others to run and live a healthy and fit life.
Tarang Wadhwani aged 36yrs started running in 2018. Soon he realised his passion for the endurance sports. Since then he has ran 21(Half, Full & Ultra Marathons) covering more than 15 cities.
- He is an Ironman 70.3.
- Has done Khardungla Challenge (72K) & Ladakh Marathon back to back.
- Ran Hennur Bamboo Trail (100K)
- He is now motivating & guiding many for endurance sports.